Askler, Fitch and Associates takes great pride in the quality of our instructors. It is our belief that our instructors are one of the key factors that sets us apart from our competitors. Below are some of the countless compliments from our students regarding our instructors.
- The instructor did a great job! He kept us going at a good clip but also made sure we were on the same page. (The instructor) was a lot of fun.
- The instructor was very patient and knowledgeable.
- This has been the best instructor I’ve ever had here for any training. Please have him here more often. I will even ask what classes (The instructor) will be teaching.
- I was very pleased & excited to see the same instructor! (The instructor) is excellent & the best instructor I’ve had from Askler Fitch. Thank you.
- Instructor very helpful – explained basics as needed, explained situation that pertained to the “students”.
- The instructor was very good at tailoring the course instantly to students needs. Good tips, experience sharing appreciated.
- (The instructor) was a great instructor. Very patient.
- Wonderful! I’m looking forward to more courses. The instructor was great!
- It has been sometime since I had as patient and unflappable instructor – good job! Learned a lot.
- Enjoyed the class very much! Lots of fun!
- Thanks! Great instructor!
- (The instructor) is an excellent instructor and explains things clearly and thoroughly!
- Instructor was open to detailing topics for our needs…which was good use of time.
- Very well presented, very enthusiastic instructor. Fun class.
- The instructor explains the material well and makes it easy to understand and apply.
- The instructor does an excellent job keeping the subject interesting and lively. All the info was very useful! Thank you!!
- (The instructor) was a very good instructor and he had a lot of good points so whatever ?’s you had (The instructor) already had the answer to them.
- The instructor was very good. Knew the material but had enough eye contact to gauge our readiness.
- Excellent instruction, setting – and an “ace” instructor very patient and tolerant of our lack!
- Variety of levels of database experience. The instructor took it in stride and good spirit.
- The instructor is a great problem solver also! Asset to the establishment.
Below are comments on LinkedIn.com from individuals who have hired Askler, Fitch and Associates to provide services for their organizations.
Kathy is an excellent business partner and service provider. The expertise with which she manages the solutions her organization develops for her clients, along with her care and concern for her clients, and, her high level of integrity, all combine to deliver excellence during every engagement. She is an admirable leader and a delightful person.–Carla Cole, n/a, Intellinetics worked directly with Kathy at Askler, Fitch and Associates, May 27, 2009
Kathy and her organization have developed numerous IT related training programs for our company. The classes are always very well received based on the surveys completed afterward and direct feedback. Kathy has a very high focus on customer satisfaction and works very hard to ensure we are delighted with her service. We are certain to use her company for many years to come. Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value. –Brett Mello hired Kathy as a Trainer in 2002, November 29, 2008
Kathy and her company, Askler-Fitch always provide the highest caliber IT training available in the Battle Creek area. They are highly responsive to our needs, provide attentive and personal service, and live up to their commitments. I have been proud to work with them for about the past 18 years, prior to starting their own business during periods when they were part of other IT training chains. While that has represented a lot of change, the one thing that never changed was their commitment to service and to the client. October 31, 2008 Top qualities: Personable, Good Value, High Integrity –Gwen Day hired Kathy as a IT Consultant in 2000, and hired Kathy more than once
I have always found Kathy to be very customer oriented. Her personality and knowledge lend itself to the business of doing great computer training. Our student evaluations are always excellent and further computer training is often sought by her former students. As a person and as a business owner, Kathy is top notch! October 30, 2008 Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Good Value –Jim Hagon hired Kathy as a IT Consultant in 2003, and hired Kathy more than once
I have known Kathy for about 13 years and she has always held the highest levels of honest and integrity in all that she does. Most recently, she was a partner of mine working hand and hand with my team of resources to assist with a custom Oracle training initiative for a global manufacturer. I would highly recommend Kathy on both a personal and professional level - ANYTIME! October 21, 2008 –Julie Smolenski, Regional Sales Manager, Five Star Development was a consultant or contractor to Kathy at Askler, Fitch and Associates
It was always a pleasure to work with Kathy. I had the opportunity to present training programs for her company, as well as work as a colleague in a different training company. Kathy is a hard-working professional willing to work with clients to determine their needs and then to provide highly competent services to meet that need. I can recommend her very highly. Dr. Bruce E. Mousa” August 31, 2008 –Bruce Mousa, Independent Professional, Bruce Mousa Services worked directly with Kathy at Askler, Fitch and Associates
Kathy and Team have been wonderful to work with. They have always been very flexible with schedule changes and last minute additions. All members are professional and I would not hesitate to have them on site with any customer.” August 28, 2008 Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity –Mindy Kelley, PMP hired Kathy as a Facilitated Traning in 2007
I have hired Kathy to provide PC training at our company on several occasions. She ensures that we have knowledgeable and personable trainers. The end result has always been excellent.” August 27, 2008 Top qualities: Great Results, Good Value, High Integrity –John Halquist hired Kathy as a PC Training in 2004, and hired Kathy more than once
Kathy was an excellent colleague at Sarcom. She has a great balance of operational, business (she ran the practice in Michigan) and leadership skills. She had a great awareness of the training marketplace and was creative in her way to effectively deliver to her customers. I would highly recommend Kathy for any future business opportunities.” August 26, 2008 –Jim Tighe, CFO, Sarcom worked directly with Kathy at Askler, Fitch and Associates
I have worked for Kathy at Sarcom Education and at Askler, Fitch, and Associates. She is one of my favorite managers -- she knows her profession, and she knows how to relate to trainers and customers with respect. Looking out for her customer's best interests is natural for her. Many consulting firms claim that they are "parners" with their customers, but Kathy walks the talk. She's proactive, clear, fair, always looking for ways to improve. And just plain a nice person. August 26, 2008 –Jody Meyers, Trainer, Askler, Fitch and Associates reported to Kathy at Askler, Fitch and Associates
Kathy (Askler Fitch) has provided excellent services and training support for our organization! I have recomended them to others and others have confirmed their quality and commitment to me as well.” Top qualities: Great Results, Good Value, Creative –Bert Greve hired Kathy as a Business Consultant in 1998, August 26, 2008
I've known Kathy Askler for a decade and her skill, dedication, professionalism and ethics are above reproach. If you need IT training, you need to contact Kathy.” –Patrick Suarez, Owner, GSAProposal.com was Kathy's client, August 14, 2006